By Mary O’KEEFE
Glendale police responded to a call concerning a person not breathing in the 400 block of North Columbus Street in Glendale at about 11 p.m. on Thursday night.
When police arrived, they found four people unresponsive. The four were transported to the hospital. Two were treated and released, and two remain in the hospital, according to Tahnee Lightfoot, GPD spokeswoman.
It does appear all four were victims of an overdose, possibly Fentanyl; however results from the toxicology report are pending.
There is no other information available at the time. The investigation is ongoing. CVW will provide updates as more information is released.