The California Dept. of Transportation (Caltrans) will close portions of the Foothill (I-210) Freeway as part of a pavement rehabilitation project. Scheduled closures are subject to change and/or cancelation.
Closures continuing through Saturday, Sept. 2: Eastbound I-210
• 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. – Up to three lanes between Lowell Avenue to Mountain Avenue
• 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. – Lowell Avenue, La Crescenta Avenue, Foothill Boulevard on-ramps; Gould Avenue off-ramp; Pennsylvania Avenue, Ocean View Boulevard, Angeles Crest Highway, Berkshire Place and Arroyo Boulevard on-and off-ramps.
• 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. – Eastbound I-210 connector to southbound Glendale Freeway (SR-2)
• 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. – Up to three lanes between Mountain Street and Lowell Avenue
• 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. – Gould Avenue on-ramp; Foothill Boulevard and Ocean View Boulevard off-ramps; Mountain Street, Lincoln Boulevard, Arroyo Boulevard, Berkshire Place, and Angeles Crest Highway on-and off-ramps
• 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. – Westbound I-210 connector to southbound SR-2
• 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. – Foothill Boulevard off-ramp
• 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. – Northbound SR-2 connector to eastbound I-210
• 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. – Northbound SR-2 connector to westbound I-210
Note that additional work is being done farther east.
The nighttime closures are necessary to minimize traffic delays and provide a safe work zone for construction crews and motorists while working along the I-210.
This is a partial listing of on- and off-ramp closures. For complete details, visit http://dot.ca.gov/dist07.