July 20
1900 block of Foothill Boulevard in La Cañada Flintridge, a 32-year-old La Crescenta woman was arrested for being drunk in public. Deputies responded to a call of a woman who was leaning against a light pole as she was apparently trying to keep from falling. When deputies approached her, she allegedly smelled of alcohol. She did not know where she was or how she had gotten to her location. Deputies reported she was unable to stand or walk without assistance and was unable to care for herself.  She told deputies she felt faint. The Los Angeles County Fire Dept. responded and the woman was transported to the hospital and admitted for observation at 6:27 p.m.

3000 block of Los Olivos Lane in La Crescenta, a catalytic converter was stolen from a car that was parked in front of a home overnight.

July 19
800 block of Foothill Boulevard in La Cañada, deputies responded to a call concerning a burglary at the AT&T store.  The manager reported she noticed two smartphones were missing from a display when she opened the store that morning. Surveillance video showed two suspects entering the store at about 8 p.m. the night before through the front door. While the employee was occupied, one suspect apparently stole both smartphones and both suspects left the store. The theft occurred at 8:10 p.m. on July 18.

2100 block of Foothill Boulevard in La Cañada, a store manager from Joann’s Fabric store reported that someone had stolen a large metal cart filled with fleece blankets from the front of the store sometime on July 18 between 1:30 p.m. and 9 p.m.

5900 block of Canyonside Road in La Crescenta, the right driver’s side window was smashed and a duffle bag and shoes were stolen from a vehicle overnight.

July 18
4800 block of Grand Avenue in La Cañada, a caretaker of a residence discovered the home had been ransacked. Property had been scattered on the floor throughout the home and the glass on the rear door had been smashed and left open. Unsuccessful attempts were made to contact the homeowner who was on vacation at the time of the burglary.  It was not known what, if anything, was missing.
The burglary occurred between July 15 and 18.