Staff members of the Glendale Area Schools Credit Union were thanked for their support of the Merry & Bright Holiday Light & Display Tour held in December. The credit union joined CV Weekly in being title sponsors of the tour, which highlighted local homes that were decorated for the holidays.
Judging of the decorated homes was performed on a varied scale with the following houses being chosen as the best in their category:
- The Christmas Story Award, the Montrose Shopping Park
- Best in Show Award, the Laing Family
- The Most Original Award, the Carvalho Family
- The Martha Stewart Award, the White Family
- The Charlie Brown Award, the Porter Family
- The Clark Griswold Award, the Miller Family
- The Community Fan Favorite, the Yi Family
Certificates and gift cards are being distributed this week to the families who earned a spot as the best in their category.