Posts tagged as: home dangers

Carbon Monoxide Warning: Don’t Let Your Home Kill You

Carbon Monoxide Warning: Don’t Let Your Home Kill You

Over the New Year’s weekend, two women in Willowbrook were fatally poisoned by carbon monoxide after deciding to use their gas home oven to keep warm, and three others in the City of Inglewood nearly lost their lives using a faulty gas wall heater. Los Angeles County firefighters are urging residents to use their home [...]


Photo Gallery

www.shoponceuponatime.com
  /  Los Angeles Web Design By Caspian Services, Inc.