Rose Princess Erika Karen Winter, 17, is a senior at Flintridge Preparatory School and lives in Pasadena. Erika is part of the cheer and dance team, student senate and is a middle school commissioner. She is the president of the Hip Hop Club and Craft Club. Erika serves as a peer counselor and a volunteer instructor for autistic dance classes and captured the lead role in her school’s spring musical. Erika enjoys singing, acting, spin-cycling and watching hockey. She would like to study marketing and psychology in the future and hopes to work in marketing and communications within the fashion industry. Erika is the daughter of Tim and Kristine Winter.
The Rose Princesses are Bryce Marie Bakewell, 17, Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy; Natalie Breanne Hernandez-Barber, 17, Alverno High School; Rachelle Chacal Renee Liu, 17, San Marino High School; Donaly Elizabeth Marquez, 17, Blair High School; Regina Marché Pullens, 17, Maranatha High School; and Sarah Sumiko Shaklan, 17, La Cañada High School.
Coronation and Royal Court Sponsors
- Presenting Sponsor of Coronation – Citizens Business Bank.
- Royal Court cosmetics provided by Estée Lauder.
- Flowers provided by Jacob Maarse, preferred florist of the Tournament of Roses.
- Royal Court official wardrobe for public appearances provided by Macy’s.
- Rose Queen crown and Royal Court tiaras provided by Mikimoto.
- Royal Court hairstyling provided by TheSpa Santé.
- Royal Court gowns provided by Tadashi Shoji.