Beeve Vision Care Center

Firefighters Respond to Bronson Photography Fire

Posted by on Jan 5th, 2013 and filed under News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

 20130104_164504

By Mary O’KEEFE

Los Angeles County Fire Dept. responded to reports of smoke inside Bronson Photography in the 2000 block of Montrose Avenue at about 3:30 p.m. today.

“We smelled smoke and started looking around at the walls,” said Bob Bronson, owner.

When firefighters arrived, they determined the source of the smoke was from the south side of the building. They broke into the exterior wall and found the cause of the fire which appears to be electrical in nature, according to Capt. Houser of Station 63.

There’s no damage to anything inside,” said Bronson. “We have no electricity so there will be no sittings – we won’t be open for business on Saturday – and we have no phone service, but clients can keep up to date by looking at our website (bronsonstudio.com).”

At present, Bronson is contacting electricians to get everything back up and working as quickly as possible.

LACoFire Stations 19, 63, and 82 responded to the  call. Glendale Fire was called to assist, but was released.

 

Categories: News
Tags:

Leave a Reply

*


Photo Gallery

www.shoponceuponatime.com
  /  Los Angeles Web Design By Caspian Services, Inc.