2017 AESA Scholarship Announcement
The Armenian Engineers and Scientists of America, Inc. (AESA) is a non-profit (501 c-3) organization headquartered in Glendale. AESA thrives to engage Armenian youth in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) and create and provide a medium of networking and advancement for college graduates and young professionals. In-line with this spirit and philosophy, AESA announces the beginning of a graduate studies scholarship program.
The scholarship is offered every year for the amount of $3,000 to any Armenian graduate student involved in a thesis/dissertation program in an accredited university. The scholarship is sponsored this year by Dr. Shant and Mrs. Ani Kenderian. Below is a brief summary for the criteria for applicants:
• Be of Armenian descent
• Graduate studies scholarship
• Educational institution must be an accredited one
• Applicant writes a 1500 word essay to present the research. This means non-thesis MSc/PhD programs are not going to be eligible for scholarship. GPA is not accounted for the award, however, research topic is.
• Letters of recommendation
• Applicant must have a presentation/lecture at AESA when the research project is completed.
Applicants must visit AESA website www.AESA.org under Scholarship Committee and click on the link provided there. One application per graduate student.