Shop at the Car Show this Saturday and Get Free Gifts!
In just two days all three blocks of Honolulu Avenue will be lined with over 200 classic cars, exotics and hot rods! There will be live street music, and vintage hot rods cackling at 9:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. The “Galaxy Star Squad” will be on hand giving away free Galaxy merchandise supporting the MLS – major league soccer! And if that’s not enough, the Kent Fuller Bonneville Streamliner will be here. It is expected to break the speed record this year and is over 25 feet long!
This event is courtesy of the merchants of the Montrose Shopping Park. We want to encourage the “shopping” part of our name and give you an extra incentive to support your local merchants. We are doing something we have never done before. Are you ready, because after hearing this you will want to shop that day and tell all your friends so they don’t miss out on the giveaways.
Starting at 11 a.m., the first 100 people who present $25 in receipts, spent that day in the MSP, get a free Montrose goody bag. Inside are special offers from the merchants, a specially designed Montrose market/tote bag, and a small Montrose centennial map! And that’s not all! When the goody bags run out, the prizes continue until 3 p.m.! The more you spend, the more you will receive! Here’s how it works:
• Spend $25 and get a newly designed Montrose Market tote and small centennial map. You can choose from our centennial market bag or the brand new “Shop Montrose” bag with our new logo and town clock. It’s so classy and comes in a variety of colors!
• Spend $30 and get all of the above plus the Shop Montrose cellphone pouch (pictured above) in red, black, lime or pink. They all look so good and can clip on your purse or belt loop!
• Spend $45 and get all of the above plus a free giant Montrose centennial map!
• Spend $65 and get all of the above plus a free Montrose centennial T-shirt!
• Spend $75 and get all of the above plus a free Montrose centennial hat!
Isn’t that exciting? All you have to do is save your receipts as you shop on Saturday and bring them to the MSPA booth at Ocean View and Honolulu. Receipts must be dated June 29 and can only be from merchants in the Montrose Shopping Park boundaries. There is one prize assortment per customer while supplies last. Additional items can be purchased separately. The car show is this Saturday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and promises to be our best one yet! For more info, see www.shopmontrose.com or the Montrose Shopping Park Facebook page. This is a perfect chance to get rewarded for supporting your favorite “one of a kind” stores!
See you in Montrose!