Good Reasons to Shop for Mom
Did you know May 20-26 is National Small Business Week? Celebrations will be taking place in our nation’s capitol and all across the country encouraging folks everywhere to support their local small businesses. As small town entrepreneurs, what we do is a labor of love. This Mother’s Day we have lots of good reasons for you to come to the scenic and peaceful Montrose Shopping Park.
• Color Me Mine is hosting a “Paint Party For Mom” Sunday May 13 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Refreshments will be served.
• Merle Norman Cosmetics has a new “Beauty Bonus” that includes mascara, blush, foundation primer and energizing concentrate. You receive it free when you purchase two items. Kim and Kris will also show you their new summer color collection.
• Revelation Tops is offering 25% off any one regular price top through Mother’s Day. Feel good in a new top and save doing it!
• Victori Ana has complimentary gift wrap featuring pretty new spring flowers and ribbons. A special collection of Mother’s Day cards by Renee M. is a perfect accompaniment to your gift.
• Uptown Face & Body invites you to save $25 on the “Mother’s Day Pampering Package” which includes a one hour aromatherapy massage, signature European facial and rose petal hydrating mask.
• Mountain Rose Gifts is featuring rose arrangements decorated with pearls and a brand new line “Blithe & Bonny” featuring uniquely packaged soy candles and bubble bath in wine bottles. Free Mother’s Day gift wrap too!
• La Perla Design Gallery is giving away $25 gift cards with every $100 you purchase! They have the best selection of Michael Aram serving pieces.
• Eye Candy will adorn you with a complimentary makeup application when you purchase two Smash Box products totaling $50 or more.
• Joselito’s will be giving Mom a rose when you join them for the Mother’s Day champagne buffet from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. All you can eat for $11.25!
• Faye’s is having a slipper sale – 25% off slippers Friday through Sunday.
And of course there is much more! Shop for Mom and dine with Mom in the Montrose Shopping Park. If you are Mom, visit our salons before the big day. And don’t forget our Montrose Harvest Marketplace will be here with fresh produce, crafts, and live entertainment Sunday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Happy Mother’s Day from www.shopmontrose.com!