By David JONES
Home ownership has long been called “The American Dream” for various reasons, including the freedom to make home improvements. Now home ownership is more powerful than ever, literally and economically. Check out what happens when you combine home improvement with today’s renewable energy technologies:
You Can Own a Power Plant!
Everything in your home that runs on electricity, including what’s needed to power previous home improvements such as your pool or home theatre system, can run off your own solar system! Frankly, no matter what you’ve done to your home already, you’re just not done until you’ve gone solar. Why? For space, here are just five reasons:
1. Solar decreases or eliminates your dependence on the neighborhood power utility, which decreases or eliminates your bill, saving you money month after month, year after year.
2. Solar “locks in” your electricity costs, avoiding per/kWh price increases that average 6% per year for most utilities. With recent articles warning of a 13% increase in electricity costs across the nation, this is a vital consideration.
3. A “solar home” thereby increases the nest egg and retirement benefits gained from owning a home.
4. Solar increases the value of your home. A recent study by the Berkeley Laboratory of the U.S. Department of Energy discovered that, on average, California homes with solar had an added value of $5.50 per Watt of solar installed. This means that an average system of 5,000 Watts (or 5kW) adds $27,500 value to a home.
5. That added home value comes with no property tax increase! That’s right! Solar is the only home improvement excluded by the State of California from assessment for property tax increase.
You Can Own a Fueling Station!
Upset at gas prices? Wondering how your budget will absorb the $5 per gallon gas prices threatened by the media and oil refineries? How about saying goodbye to the gas station altogether! Let solar empower you to make that electric vehicle purchase you’ve been thinking about and let it fuel that vehicle!
When you consider all these things, doesn’t it make sense to “Get All The Power Out Of Your Home!”? And doesn’t it feel like now is the time (especially with Earth Day being celebrated this weekend)?
Aren’t you tired of waiting (and wasting)? Complete your home by going solar.
PHAT Energy, Inc., the leading installer in your neighborhood and beyond, has solar-powered hundreds of homes. We’re skilled and ready for yours. Call Territory Sales Manager David Jones at (818) 249.7428 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.