Bingo Fun and More at Chamber
This Saturday, Feb. 27 is our first annual Bingo Night at the American Legion Hall, 4011 La Crescenta Ave. Seats are available on a first-come, first-serve basis starting at 6 p.m. First game is at 7 p.m.
We appreciate the many businesses that have sponsored a game or other aspect of Bingo Night. Our thanks go out to the American Legion, Arent Fox LLP, Aristo State Farm, Caspian Services, Crescenta Cañada Rotary, Crescenta Cañada Pet Hospital, Crescenta Valley Weekly, Glendale Federal Credit Union, Integral Engineering Service, JR Hardware Sash & Door, Maluccio Company, Montrose La Crescenta Kiwanis, New York Life/Ella Hambarchian, Karen & Steve Pierce, the VFW and, for the $400 black out game, we thank the Valley Automotive Group.
Tickets are $10. Proceeds from the night support the Crescenta Valley Chamber of Commerce.
Why support the Chamber? Read on.
When you support the Crescenta Valley Chamber of Commerce, you support the important work that it does including:
• Hosting monthly mixers for members and guests.
• Providing important information for community members.
• Advocating for local business owners on local, state and national levels.
• Holding family-friendly community events that include the annual Hometown Country Fair and 5K Fun Run.
• Supporting students through its scholarship program and educational organizations through its education endowment.
• Partnering with other non-profits to increase the scope and impact of events. The organizations include Glendale Clean & Beautiful and National Night Out among others.
The CV Chamber of Commerce board of directors is composed of 21 volunteer members who work closely with its paid staff to meet the goals set each year. The board meets monthly at the chamber office, which is open daily from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. for the community.
The Chamber operates on a frugal budget, but there are overhead expenses that need to be met. Your financial support is needed to keep this community resource available. The Crescenta Valley Chamber of Commerce is a 501(c)(6) non-profit organization that supports the residents and businesses of the Crescenta Valley.
Thank you for your support.