Veterans Corner

Posted by on Jul 25th, 2013 and filed under Between Friends. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry


For Those Who Have A Veterans Claim Pending

By Andy GERO

Veterans who have a claim pending can get a fast decision from the Dept. of Veterans Affairs. First, file a fully developed claim. The VA provides a checklist on how to file a digital claim for compensation through its new Fully Developed Claims program (FDC), the fastest way to get a decision. Visit the VA’s VAntage Point Blog to learn more.

Those who have questions about what is relevant can call the VA at (800) 827-1000 or contact the Veterans Service Officer (VSO) or Ron Bularz at (818) 957-4770 or email

Andy Gero is life member of the VFW, Post 1614 and the American Legion Post 288 in La Crescenta. He may be reached through the CV Weekly, (818) 248-2740, or writing the Crescenta Valley Weekly at 3800 La Crescenta, Ave., Suite 101, La Crescenta, CA  91214.

Categories: Between Friends

Leave a Reply


Photo Gallery
  /  Los Angeles Web Design By Caspian Services, Inc.