Little Landers Historical Society announces an August celebration of the 100-year anniversary of the dedication of Bolton Hall. In August 1913, the newly completed Little Landers Colony Clubhouse, known as Bolton Hall, was opened for community use and a dedication ceremony and grand opening party were held in honor of the event.
On Aug. 10 at 4 p.m., Little Landers will celebrate this special 100-year anniversary and will rededicate Bolton Hall for community use for the next 100 years.
All interested parties are invited.
This program is free and open to the public.
Additional information is available from Little Landers Historical Society, (818) 352-3420 or www.littlelandershistoricalsociety.org or email email@example.com.
Bolton Hall Museum, 10110 Commerce Ave. in Tujunga.